State-of-the-Art Learning Commons Supports a Forward-focused Business Education
The Learning Commons at the Wisconsin School of Business is the physical center and dynamic heartbeat of the School. The vibrant, “human-centered” architectural design reimagines business education, providing cutting-edge learning and study spaces loaded with supportive technology. The space is designed to inspire students, faculty, and corporate business partners as they collaborate with an eye to shaping the future of business.
The bright, contemporary, 35,000-square-foot space occupies three floors in Grainger Hall and allows students to:
- Access ubiquitous power via more than 1,100 outlets
- Sink into oversize lounge chairs or find quiet nooks to study
- Use glass boards and current technology to advance group projects
- Reconfigure a classroom for discussion groups
- Perform analyses on Bloomberg terminals