To arrange on-campus interviews at the Wisconsin School of Business in the BBA Program Office and Interview Center (3290 Grainger Hall), log in to BuckyNet and make your reservation.
To select an interview date, under “Quick Links” select “Create Schedule Request.” Fill out the detailed information which will allow you to customize whether you would like a pre-select or open schedule, as well as the ideal length and structure of your interviews. You will be notified by email when your request has been approved. You will then be asked to post your position description(s) and follow the trigger dates to complete the pre-selection process.
Please keep the following in mind for on-site interviews:
- Interviews will be held at the BBA Program Office and Interview Center, 3290 Grainger Hall, 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706
- Check-in begins at 7:45 a.m. Upon arrival, we will provide a packet containing the interview schedule and student resumes. Please request a guest internet account when you check in.
- Interview schedules typically include a half-hour break at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Between interviews, you can relax, get caught up on work, or meet with UW staff in our Recruiter Lounges, which are equipped with computers, a printer, and refreshments.
- Lunch is scheduled between 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. unless you indicate otherwise in BuckyNet when requesting your schedule. For your convenience, the Capital Cafe is located on the first floor of Grainger Hall, and a list of nearby restaurants is available in the Recruiters Lounge in the Dining Guide Book.
- Some recruiting teams prefer to reserve a lunchroom for their use in Grainger Hall. To request a private lunchroom, please contact Grainger Hall Event Services at 608-262-8679, or firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance of your arrival. Lunch orders will incur a room charge, and must be ordered through Grainger Hall Event Services within five working days of the interview date.
If you’d prefer to conduct a remote interview, you can use BuckyNet to reserve an interview room along with phone or Web-based video interviews (Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.), just as you would for an in-person visit.
Tip: You are encouraged to avoid scheduling first-round interviews on Fridays. However, for second-round interviews, Fridays are preferred.