We offer a variety of opportunities for your organization to build recognition on campus and connect with BBA students. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about these opportunities.
- Career Fairs - Introduce your business and job opportunities to students.
- Internship Programs – Create an enriching internship program.
- BBA Student Organizations – Make connections through student groups.
- Workshops and Mock Interviews – Participate directly in these activities to help students develop and refine crucial business skills.
- Classroom Connections – Share your expertise in the classroom (limited opportunities available).
- BBA Job Shadow Experience - Be a host to students exploring career options.
Our career fairs help you meet a cross section of UW–Madison students interested in business careers. Our Fall Career and Internship Fair kicks off in September, giving you the opportunity to build your campus visibility and connect with more than 3,000 students seeking full-time and internship positions. Our February Spring Career and Internship Fair can meet your spring recruiting and hiring needs as well. We also offer specialized career fairs for risk and insurance and real estate hiring.
Additionally, several academic departments within the Business School host their own career fair. Real Estate, Risk Management & Insurance, Accounting and Supply Chain are examples. Contact your Employer Engagement representative to learn more about these opportunities!
BBA Job Shadow Experience
Are you interested in connecting with first- and second-year BBA students to promote your company and career opportunities? Do you offer a job shadow program or are you interested in hosting BBA students for a day? Host a BBA Job Shadow Experience!
For the job shadow experience, we use Handshake as our recruiting system, giving you the freedom to promote job shadow experiences year-round to our students. No strict timelines, no matching process! Here is how it works:
- Post your shadow day experience in Handshake:
- Post a Job
- Position Type: Experiential Learning
- Posting Title: BBA Job Shadow
- Company Name
- Functional Area
- Please ensure the words “job shadow” are in the title of the experience. This will help students find the opportunity most readily.
- As students apply for your experience, you may screen and select candidates as you would for other career opportunities.
- Select your participants and confirm all shadow-related details with confirmed participants, including any related cost coverage, preparatory materials, or other important details.
- Complete our BBA Career Services Experiential Learning Survey which will be provided to employer partners at the end of each academic year.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Assistant Director of Employer Engagement