To begin your application to the GREM Program, you must first contact Mary Brost (email@example.com), GREM Application and Admissions Administrator, to obtain an application access code. Once you have obtained the code, you can start your application at https://admissions.bus.wisc.edu/.
The following must be submitted as part of your GREM application:
- Official transcripts (in English) proving you have a bachelor’s degree from an approved institution and a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Official transcripts indicating that you have completed the required 14 credits of graduate coursework indicated above.
- A one-page resume outlining academic/personal/professional achievements and business experience. There is no minimum/maximum work requirement.
- Evidence of standardized test scores: GMAT or GRE within five years of the semester for which you are applying, and the TOEFL, or IELTS.
- A one- to three-page essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing the Global Real Estate Master at this time. Specifically, you should describe how your chosen career specialization aligns with your short-term and long-term career goals.
- An application fee of $81 USD for the GREM program. Payment by credit card only is available through the online application system. Admissions decisions will not be communicated to the applicant until the application fee has been received.
A fully completed application is required in order to be considered for admission into the program.