Required Short Answer Questions
The short answer questions are required, and are an opportunity for you to share more information about your career goals. Please answer the questions in full.
- Why have you selected the MS in Real Estate? What actions have you taken to better understand your intended career?
- What are your career goals immediately following the completion of your degree? In the event that your career goals change or shift from your original intentions, what is your alternative plan?
The recommended essay is an opportunity to share more of your unique experiences with the Admissions Committee; it is not required to submit your application.
Please choose one of the four prompts below, and answer the question in full. You may discuss personal or professional examples; however, if you choose to speak about a personal experience, please discuss the impact that experience has had on your professional life. Also, please indicate at the top of your essay which prompt you have chosen to answer.
- Tell us about a time you stepped out of your comfort zone. What did you learn about yourself and how have you used that knowledge since?
- Tell us about a time you demonstrated leadership in a way that made an enduring impact. What did you learn about your strengths and weaknesses as a leader from that experience?
- Tell us about a time when your opinion evolved through conversations with others. How did you use this experience to adjust the way you work when a part of a team environment?
- Tell us about a significant obstacle you have encountered and its impact. What did you learn about your ability to persevere and successfully face challenges head-on?
Please use this optional essay to communicate additional information about yourself that is not otherwise represented in the application, and that you feel would benefit the admissions committee.