You’re invited to connect with students, faculty, staff, and alumni as you explore the Evening MBA or Executive MBA at the Wisconsin School of Business. All of our Evening MBA and Executive MBA cohorts will be in class this day, and they are eager to share their path to the Wisconsin MBA and career successes with you. You will have rich opportunities to network and connect with them throughout the day.
Here's what you can expect:
- Receive expert advice on how to best prepare for the GMAT
- Gain insider tips on how you can create your most competitive application for admission and our merit-based scholarship
- Prepare for the program with tips from our panel of students and alumni
- Meet the Career Management team and learn how to advance your personal brand
- Explore the Wisconsin School of Business, home of the Wisconsin Evening and Executive MBA Programs, and get a better understanding of how our students and alumni continue to foster innovation
You can view a detailed agenda for the most recent Campus Preview Day.
Registration for Campus Preview Day has concluded for the current academic year. Please check back next fall to register for the 2018 Wisconsin Evening and Executive MBA Campus Preview Day.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Evening MBA Program Office.