Sunday, September 30, 2018 – Monday, October 1, 2018
The Wisconsin MBA Admissions Team welcomes all candidates to meet faculty, staff, and students during the Wisconsin MBA Diversity and Inclusion Forum & Preview Day. Learn more about the admissions process and understand how you can craft a strategic and intentional application. Meet our inclusive, team-oriented, and enthusiastic students, who are eager to share their path to business school. Network with the decision-makers and build connections that will last throughout the application process. Bring your own distinct perspective to the Wisconsin School of Business and share what experiences make you a unique candidate for the Wisconsin MBA Class of 2021.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Gain insider tips from the admissions team on how you can create your most competitive application for admission and merit-based financial aid
- Explore the importance of diverse thought and experience in business with staff from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Connect with staff of the 10 specializations to better understand program details and identify your area of interest
- Network with current students and gain insight into life as an MBA student at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Learn how focused academics and experiential learning opportunities help prepare Wisconsin MBA students for success after graduation
- Learn from passionate faculty during an interactive class that mirrors the Wisconsin MBA student experience
- Meet the MBA Career Management Team and learn how they help students explore their interests and reach their career goals
To learn more about these events, we encourage you to review the current agenda.
Registration for this event has closed.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.