Each fall, prospective students connect with the faculty, staff, and students who make the Wisconsin MBA Program special during Wisconsin MBA Preview Days. You are invited to meet our inclusive, team-oriented, and enthusiastic students, who are eager to share their path to the Wisconsin School of Business with you.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Understand the benefits of being intentional in your career with a specialized MBA
- Gain insider tips from the admissions team on how you can create your most competitive application for admission and merit-based financial aid
- Learn how academic and experiential learning opportunities help Wisconsin MBA students outperform the competition
- Attend a lecture and engage in an interactive class activity
- Explore the Wisconsin School of Business, home of the Wisconsin MBA Program, and understand how our students and alumni continue to think innovatively
- Meet the Career Management Team and learn how they help students explore their interests and reach their career goals
- Chat with students to better understand the Wisconsin MBA culture, and see what life in business school is actually like
You can preview the agenda for Wisconsin MBA Preview Days here.
Registration for Wisconsin MBA Preview Days has concluded for the current academic year. Please check back next fall to register for the 2017 Wisconsin MBA Preview Days.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.