Visit the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus for this special two-day event. Experience the Wisconsin Full-Time MBA Program and meet the current students, faculty, and our program’s admission decision-makers who will help take your career in the direction you want it to go.
Day 1: Wisconsin MBA Equity and Inclusion Summit
Nov. 3, 2019
- Discover how our inclusive, team-oriented culture shapes your MBA experience
- Explore the critical nature of diversity in today’s global economy
- Meet your future peers during a networking reception with Wisconsin MBA Student Ambassadors
Day 2: Wisconsin MBA Preview Day
Nov. 4, 2019
8:30 a.m.–3:15 p.m.
- Learn about the advantages of a specialized MBA and how it can lead to the career you want
- Interact with faculty and the MBA career management team
- Experience the classroom with a course simulation
The Wisconsin Full-Time MBA Program may waive the application fee for Fall 2020 if you attend both Inside Look events.
Out-of-town guests attending both Sunday and Monday events may request (at the time of registration) that the Wisconsin MBA Program arrange for and cover the cost of the hotel for up to two nights. This support is limited and must be requested on or before October 1. After October 1, it will be accommodated if space permits.
Review the tentative agenda Learn more about traveling to Madison
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.