Sunday, September 30, 2018 – Monday, October 1, 2018
Each fall, prospective students connect with the faculty, staff, and students who make the Wisconsin MBA Program special during Wisconsin MBA Diversity and Inclusion Forum & Preview Day. You are invited to meet our inclusive, team-oriented, and enthusiastic students, who are eager to share their path to the Wisconsin School of Business.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Gain insider tips from the admissions team on how you can create your most competitive application for admission and merit-based financial aid
- Explore the importance of diverse thought and experience in business with staff from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Connect with staff of the 10 specializations to better understand program details and identify your area of interest
- Network with current students and gain insight into life as an MBA student at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Learn how focused academics and experiential learning opportunities help prepare Wisconsin MBA students for success after graduation
- Learn from passionate faculty during an interactive class that mirrors the Wisconsin MBA student experience
- Meet the MBA Career Management Team and learn how they help students explore their interests and reach their career goals
To learn more about these events, we encourage you to review the current agenda.
The Wisconsin MBA Diversity and Inclusion Forum will take place Sunday, September 30, 2018, while the Preview Day will occur Monday, October 1, 2018. Prospective students are encouraged to attend both events.
For out-of-town guests attending both the Wisconsin MBA Diversity and Inclusion Forum and the Preview Day, the Wisconsin MBA Program will arrange and cover the cost of up to two nights of a hotel stay.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.