Experience the Wisconsin Full-Time MBA Program and connect with the people who will help guide your career in the direction you want it to go.
Connect with current students and faculty, meet the program’s admission decision-makers, and gain insider information to set your application apart.
Friday, November 6:
International Student Preview Day
- Hear from our current MBA international students
- Find out why the career services team at Wisconsin will assist you with your career goals
Wisconsin MBA Equity and Inclusion Summit
- Discover how an inclusive, team-oriented culture shapes your MBA experience
- Explore the critical nature of diversity in today’s global economy
Saturday, November 7:
Wisconsin MBA Preview Day
- Learn the advantages of a specialized MBA, with flexible components, and how it gets you on the path to your ideal career
- Interact with faculty and the MBA career management team, and experience a class
Don’t miss this chance to connect with students and faculty, meet the program’s admission decision-makers, and gain insider information to set your application apart.
Participants will have access to a library of on demand sessions about careers, financial aid, and much more.
Review our Tentative Agenda
You are able to register for one, two or all three of the virtual sessions.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.