March 8–12, 2021
Five days of on-demand and live virtual content designed specifically for women to highlight the benefits of earning the Wisconsin MBA and how to navigate career advancement in challenging markets. The Wisconsin School of Business is committed to supporting and advancing women in business and to closing the gender gap in the corporate world.
Event highlights include:
- Hear from the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Binnu Palta Hill, and Director of Admissions and Recruitment for the MBA and Master’s Program, Betsy
Kacizak, on the support women have as a student in the Wisconsin School of Business.
- Listen to the experiences from alumni and current students from the Full-Time, Professional and Executive MBA Programs.
- Engage with the admissions committee in our Ask Us Anything segments to learn more about what we are looking for on your application.
- Enjoy a Coffee Chat with members of the career management team to gain perspectives on résumé preparation, negotiating compensation, building
confidence in communication, health and wellness, and more!
- Connect with student ambassadors one on one to ask questions and learn more about their experience as a Wisconsin MBA student.
- Celebrate International Women's Day (Monday, March 8) and the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for
accelerating gender parity.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.