Focused Curriculum for Applied Security Analysis
The Wisconsin Full-Time MBA curriculum integrates a strong foundation in general management with highly focused preparation in your chosen career field. You will begin taking courses in your career specialization right away. This early start helps you achieve your full potential and makes your applied learning experiences richer.
In addition to the courses listed here, the curriculum also incorporates electives in finance and accounting, including topics such as raising capital, mergers and acquisitions, entrepreneurial finance, multinational finance, valuation, financial statement analysis, and more.
- Financial Accounting*
- Introduction to Financial Management*
- Marketing Management*
- Leading and Working in Teams*
- Data to Decisions*
- Portfolio Theory and Applications
- Introduction to Applied Security Analysis
- Operations Management*
- Economics for Managers*
- Business Strategy*
- Security Analysis
- Analysis of Fixed Income Securities
- Introduction to Applied Portfolio Management
- Ethics, Integrity, and Society*
- Applied Security Analysis and Investment Management I
- Applied Security Analysis and Investment Management II
*Core courses, taken by all Wisconsin Full-Time MBA students, provide a foundation in key functional areas of business and essential managerial skills. The curriculum shown is representative of the course of study; specific course offerings may vary.