Morgridge Entrepreneurial Bootcamp will be held from June 8-12, 2020
The Morgridge Entrepreneurial Bootcamp (MEB) is a one-week intensive training program in technology entrepreneurship for graduate students in the sciences, engineering, and math. MEB is co-sponsored by the Initiative for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship (INSITE) and the Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship.
As a MEB student, you will work with case analyses, lectures, expert panels, and exercises in market assessments and participate in lively social events.
You will learn to imagine, create, and assess opportunities using multiple lenses; develop resources for an organization by forming teams and seeking funding; and use accounting and finance as language and assessment tools.
For all content areas, MEB offers specific opportunities to:
- Develop your ability to use practical tools
- Deepen your conceptual ability to explore fundamental links between tech and business
- Broaden your factual knowledge about technology strategy and entrepreneurship
- Watch the Bootcamp Video
- View the Bootcamp Flyer 2019
- View the Bootcamp 2019 Program
- View the Bootcamp 2019 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2018 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2017 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2016 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2015 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2014 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2013 Photos
- View the Bootcamp 2012 Photos